The year 2011 looms right around the corner, and it will inevitably come whether we want it to or not. New years brings with it traditions and a chance to wipe the slate clean and start over (New Years Resolutions). So what are my resolutions, what areas will I hone my X-Man powers to improve on?
Here they are listed by importance.
- Work on getting my ass onto a agency :looking at: R/GA, Big Spaceship, Razorfish, AKQA.
- Consume all that life has to offer, and continue to live it to the fullest.
- Continue working on my digital skills and learning them so well as to execute them flawlessly, HTML, CSS, Adobe CS5 Master Suite.
- Continue to create engaging, compelling work and a bad ass portfolio that won’t be denied.
- Create more content on my blog(s).
- Tweet more often.
- Get rid of junk Facebook emails.
- Travel more.
- Those pesky business cards I keep on forgetting.
- Free weight squat 5 plates ATG!
That sums up my short list and I’m quite certain that I can add tons more. What about you?